lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Some things about Somebody...

Here am i looking for (any BEER) something to drink x)
Well, to start i have to say that im not a interesting person. My name is Alvaro Vejar, a normal student of 3rd grade. I study at Polivalente Domingo Matte Mesias High School. Im 17. I was born at November 26th of 1994.
I live in Puente Alto city, with my brothers and my mother. Also i have an awesome cat. It name is Hades.
This is a Lotus Flower, my good luck charm.

Im vocalist and 3rd guitar in a metal band called "PäinKobra". I like to play guitar, do exercises, read, meditate about life, write some truths and go outside to take some air. I love the metal and rock music. Some of my favourites Bands are Ensiferum, Radiohead, Metallica, Dream Theater, L.T.E., Atoms for Peace, The Strokes, and others. I do hate the pop and reggaeton music. I´d like to study Psychology, because it´s a beatiful career where a normal human can help some people to solve some traumas and make to their a life more easy, give a little bit of hope and happyness. Im a loyalty person, I have a few friends, but they are the family that i choose to live everyday, The family can´t be choosen, the friends are the family that you choose to do your life more nice. Nowadays im in the Humanist Plan of my School. Here im sure that i will be a better person and a good professional. In this place i´ve learned how the life is not a book, and how is better live laughting every time that we can. It can sounds corny, mannered, even gay, but i can´t imagine me in other place or other school. I´ve founded the people that i need to grow up, to do good things at future, to prove to the world that the humans aren´t the worst predator in the alimentary chain, and finally, to give my better everywhere and everytime to everyone that needs some help.

6 comentarios:

  1. I already know that you are my fan but jaja. Very interesting biography but you are not a simple person, you are a crazy and funny person, don't forget it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are more interesting than you think (that gay) haha ​​hope you achieve the goals you propose, which I do not doubt that those achieved.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The future Psychologist and like every Psychologist you're crazy too, but who says that is bad? it's great!.
    Really I think that you'll be one of the best psychologists, therefore if I get crazy I'll go to your medical center.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice description of yourself.

    I really enjoyed reading you, this time with less jokes and more facts.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I like your blog especially your picture, it is rare but great, that would be XD
    Fraan.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. pleased me to know more about your life alvaro but you had a cat 88

    ResponderEliminar